Saturday, March 17, 2012

I do not see too far but I like what I am seeing

I do not see too far (today)
contorting rivers
bashful altars
battling winds
finding their meanings
all of its seems
among old rigged wings
Pegasus, carousel of the history!
I do not see too far
but I like what I am seeing
(in your eyes)





    the sunset over our garden
                                                    snowflowers wanting to be celebrated
                                                   birch over the front garden
                                                    my bike and two gardenarmchairs ready for new life
                                                   open windows mean spring
                                                 I see very close but I like what I am seeing
                                            afternoon delicatesas

No comments: