Friday, July 4, 2008


sunset orbits around heaven
gives me an infinite zen
sunrise closes its infinity
by the wink of morning face
i am right here to give you a story
trying to find a right place
i am just heading to the destination
unknown
this is the time to spend night alone

---------------------------------------

i am a star
a fallen star
an open scar
an unfinished war
sitting in hangar
please, please, please
don' t let me fall

-----------------------------------------

Ice crumbles in the chronicle
of me and you, the pyramid
and we are nothing more
than ephemeral ice cube
floating on your heating body
after the moon cried in you

-----------------------------------------

Swallowed by the grains of your imagination
I wallowed in you
close enough and far away
like tulips smell after hours of lovemaking
I am getting nowhere
So i wallow swallowed

------------------------------------------

Love Love Love
just a piece of flesh
just a dew on flowerpetals
lost sailing ship
you meander
until the dead end
you are so far from me

------------------------------------------

No comments: